GET TO KNOW ME - Becca

Monday, 29 August 2016
Hey, 
hope you are all well and ready to learn more about me (Becca). At the end make sure you go and check out Jordanne and Em's posts!

www.beccasloveforlife.blogspot.co.uk


Q: What is your middle name?

 Anne 

Q: What was your favourite subject at school?

Biology as i have always loved things to do with animal and the human body!

Q: What is your favorite drink?

Diet Coke is my all time favorite drink.

Q: What is your favorite song at the moment?

I dont have a specific favorite song but i am loving the band agents the current.

Q: What is your favourite food?

Sweet potato is my favorite ever food!

Q: What is the last thing you bought?

The last thing i bought was the new garnier skin range and i have a post up on my blog .

Q: Favourite book of all time?

I'm not a great book worm but i love a non fiction book.

Q: Favourite colour?

Light blue

Q: Do you have any pets?

I have a hamster and a dog.

Q: Favourite perfume?

hosts original is by far my favorite perfume!

Q: Favourite holiday destination? 

Canada! Although, it's more of a visiting family situation but its so amazing there.

Q: Are you married? 

Nope 

Q: Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?

Yes, I go away every couple of years.

Q: Do you speak any other languages?

I don't speak any other language.

Q: How many siblings do you have?

I have a brother and sister!

Q: What is your favourite shop?

My favorite shop is lush just like Jordanne


Q: Favourite restaurant?

I don't have a specific favorite restaurant. 

Q: When was the last time you cried? 

It was the other day when i had my makeup and absolutely hated it.

Q: Favourite Blog?

My favorite blog is www.bethlouise.com

Q: Favourite Film?

I'm boring i know but i hate movies. My consideration skills aren't great because i have dyslexia.


Q: Favourite TV shows?

By far long lost family's or the great British bake off.

Q: PC or Mac?

PC, i'm not into the whole apple hype.

Q: What phone do you have?

sony experia m5

Q: How tall are you?

5"4 (163.5 cm)

Q: Can you cook?

Yes! I love cooking! I even take it as a subject at school because i love it so much.


Make sure you check out Em's and Jordannes facts about me.

My links:


Lots of love 
Becca xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top