GET TO KNOW ME - Emily Faye (@L1ttleEm)

Tuesday, 30 August 2016
Hi beauties! My name is Emily and I am one of the admins for GRLPOWRCHAT! I am so excited to be involved in this lovely community, and being able to work on such an amazing project with all these lovely ladies is a privilege! I'm going to answer all of the questions that the other girls have come up with, and then I am going to tell you a little more about myself at the end! I hope you're all as excited about this as I am, and I can't wait to see talk to you all tonight at 9pm!

What is your middle name?
My middle name is Faye, but everyone calls me Emily Faye so my parents may as well have stuck a hyphen in it when they named me and had that as my full first name!
What was your favourite subject in school?
My favourite subject in school was Maths, but now I am in college my favourite subject is Law! Law is love, Law is life. Judge Rinder is life goals, just saying.
What is your favourite drink?
Tea all the way, I am your typical British Person. There is just something about a nice cup of tea which is almost magical.
What is your favourite song at the minute?

I don't have a particular favourite song at the minute, but I have been listening to alot of old school 90s R&B. I do love to have a good old karoake sesh by myself in my car with some fab old school tunes blasting!
What is your favourite food?
Thats most definitely a hard one because I pretty much love all food. I think its between strawberries, chocolate and lasagna (not all at once though, ewww).
What is the last thing you bought?
The last thing I bought was a new pair of Ardell Demi Wispies, they are probably in my top 3 false eyelashes, I just love how pretty and fluffy they are and they look fairly natural and not too over the top!
What is your favourite book of all time?
This is such a tough one because I have read so many amazing books! I really love The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, and at the moment I am reading The Girl on the Train which is also amazing!
What is your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is pink but at the moment I am really loving anything mint green because it matches my car!
Do you have any pets?
I don't have any pets, but I really would love a pug and a guinea pig, I just have to convince my parents!
What is your favourite perfume?
My favourite perfums is Lancome La Vie Est Belle, I have gone through two big bottles already, I literally bathe in it! It smells so sexy and sophisticated, I absolutely love it!
What is your favourite holiday destination?
This may sound a little lame, but Brean is actually my favourite holiday destination. I've had a caravan there since I was 9 so I have pretty much grown up there. I've met so many lovely people there and there's no place I would rather spend my weekends and holidays! I am so lucky to have my caravan, I can't imagine life without it! Being able to escape somewhere whenever I want to is the best feeling!
Are you married?
Nope, single pringle right here! I don't think any man is crazy enough to want to marry me!
Have you ever been out of the country, if so, how many times?
I have been out of the country 3 times (I don't count going to Wales as leaving the country). I have been to Lapland twice, and I also went on a cruise to Guernsey and Belgium back in 2013 for my mums 40th birthday!
Do you speak any other languages?
I can speak a little bit of French beacuse I did it for 3 years in school, but apart from that I just speak English and Bristolian because we literally have our own language here in the West Country!
How many siblings do you have?
I have one younger sister who is 13, and she's a complete pain in the bum!
What is your favourite shop?
I'd probably say for clothes, Primark because its so cheap and I can get so many nice things in there without having to spend a fortune. If we are talking makeup, then I would probably say either Debenhams or House of Fraser because I can find all of my favourite brands under one roof!
What is your favourite restaurant?
My favourite restaurant is the one we visit in Brean, I won't mention it's name because its very local to us, but the people in there are literally some of the nicest people I've ever met and the food is fab!
When was the last time you cried?
Last night actually because I almost got killed by an idiot in a BMW who overtook the van behind me at about 70 and hadn't realised that I was in front because he couldnt see me because my car is little, and if I wouldn't have caught sight of him in my mirror and moved over when I did, he would've literally killed me and my mum, and there would've been nothing left of my poor car! It was so scary, I was in complete shock afterwards.
What's your favourite blog?
I love so many blogs so I couldn't choose just one, but all the ladies involved with #GRLPOWR have absolutely amazing blogs, I definitely recommend having a read of them if you've got some time on your hands!
What is your favourite film?
It's got to be Pearl Harbour, I have watched it a ridiculous amount of times and I still love it! If you haven't watched it then I definitely recommend it, it was on Netflix last time I checked.
What are your favourite TV Shows?
I love Once Upon a Time, Downton Abbey, Gogglebox, Making a Murderer, Law and Order and anything funny, cute or law related!
PC or Mac?
Mac all the way! Ironically I'm actually writing this on a PC because my Macbook is waiting to be repaired.
What phone do you have?
I have an Iphone 6S Plus in Rose Gold, I love my phone so much, I'm on it constantly!
How tall are you?
I'm 5'2, so I am quite little! My nickname is actually Little Em because everyone else just towers above me!
Can you cook?
I can kind of cook, I'm not the worst chef in the world and I wouldn't starve if I had to cook for myself, but I'm also no Nigella if you see what I mean!
That is all of the questions answered so now I'll tell you a little more about me! I am 17 and I live in Bristol which is in the South West of England. I have been blogging on and off for about 2 years, and I have a huge passion for beauty and fashion. I drive a little fiat 500 called Humphrey which is literally the love of my life, and I am obsessed with pugs so I have a little pug that sits on the back seat of my car, and I also have a nodding pug blue-tacked to my dashboard! I am also a dancer and I have been dancing since I was 3, I literally do every style of dance imagineable, you name it I've done it! I am just about to start my second year of college, where I am studying for A-levels in Law, Accounting, Economics and Maths. I then hope to go on to train as a Solicitor as that is literally my dream career, I am so excited for what the future holds! I think that is all I have to say about me, check out my links below!
tab=wX
Thank you for reading, and I hope to speak with some of you tonight at 9pm!
Emily xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top