GET TO KNOW ME : FRANCESCA LOUISE (@BELLAMOMENTOX)

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Hello! I guess its about time I posted this so you can get to know me a little bit better! My name is Francesca from the blog Bella Momento. I feel so lucky to be a part of the admin team of the @GRLPOWRCHAT. Over the past week I have really enjoyed learning more about the other wonderful girls and getting to know them better. We have truly become one little family! I know I speak on behalf of everyone when I say we are so proud of everything we have achieved in the launch of our #GRLPOWR chat, blog and twitter. We never imagined it would be loved as much as it is. So without blabbing for too long, here is the Getting To Know Me Tag! Make sure you come along to our Twitter chats with the hashtag #GRLPOWR Tuesdays and Sundays at 9pm and Thursdays at 8pm, we would love to get to know you better!



What is your middle name?

Louise! I wish I had a lovely story about how the name was passed down through generations, but nope. My parents liked the name so it was given to me!

What was your favourite subject at school?

I hated school, and I still hate university for that matter. But my favourite subject was always Textiles. Hence why I am doing Fashion and Textiles at uni. I love being creative and prefer it to being sat in a boring office all day every day!

What is your favourite drink?

Nothing beats an ice-cold glass of coke on a sunny day!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

This is a hard question, as I love music. I really do like Lost Boy by Ruth B! I love me a Disney reference in a song!

What was the last thing you bought?

The last thing I bought was the new Lemonade tea Starbucks drink. And I hated it!

What is your favourite food?

My ultimate favourite food is Macaroni Cheese. That or spaghetti Carbonara! I’m a pasta lover!

What is your favourite book of all time?

This is probably a very generic answer, but I love all of the Harry Potter books. Especially Philosophers Stone. That is by far the best one out of them all!

What is your favourite colour?

PINK! You should see my bedroom!

Do you have any pets?

Yes! We have a small petting zoo at home. We have one rabbit called Hutch, A Hamster called Oscar who is a new edition to our family. A bird called Tweetie or Mr Birdy depending on who is talking to him. We then have a gold fish that is nameless. And another aquarium full of tropical fish! 

What is your favourite perfume?

I love all of the Marc Jacob perfumes. Honey is my favourite at the moment!

What is your favourite holiday destination?

Disneyland. I have been lucky to have visited Disneyland Paris in October of last year, and Disneyland California in August on our first ever trip to America. (I am slowly updating my blog with everything holiday related!) It’s a dream to go to Disneyworld, but not sure if I will ever make it there!

Are you married?

Haha. Deffo not!



Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?

I have been out of the country too many times to count. But I went on my first every long haul flight this year to California which was a dream!

Do you speak any other languages?

No I don’t but I wish I did! I used to love taking French classes at school, but was terrified of the teacher so never took it for GCSE. It is one regret I have!

How many siblings do you have?

I have one brother who is a year older than me!

What is your favourite shop?

If you were too look in my wardrobe the majority of stuff would be either Zara or Topshop. Two GREAT stores!

What is your favourite restaurant?

Pizza Express! I love that I know exactly what I am going to order when visiting there. I never have any issues and always leave smiling!

When was the last time you cried?

Last week. (DRAMS!) I had a little bit of a panic attack and although I managed to deal with it quite well thanks to my lovely @GRLPOWRCHAT girls, I was quite upset.

What is your favourite blog?

One of my favourite blogs to read is Victoria’s from IN THE FROW. Her images are just so brilliant!

What is your favourite film?

I love all of the Disney movies. I couldn’t possibly choose one. Ok, Tangled.

What is your favourite TV shows?

I am a BIG Kardashians fan! Although I am partial to abit of Neighbours!

PC or Mac?

I am a Mac girl! I saved up for it for ages and love it so much!


What phone do you have?

I have a rose gold Iphone 6s Plus. I love it so much, and before anybody asks YES IT DOES FIT IN MY POCKET!

How tall are you?

I’m 5 ft 2. (5 ft 3 if I get measured at the gym with my hair in a bun)

Can you cook?

I wish I could! I am awful at cooking. I hate touching meat so all of the meals in my repertoire are pasta bakes! I love to bake though, and can cook a mean lemon drizzle cake that even Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood would love!

I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more. If you join in the @GRLPOWRCHAT #GRLPOWR chat then make sure you tweet me so I can say hi! I will be at @Bellamomentox!

Oh and one last thing, here are my links!

Blog

Instagram

Twitter

Pinterest

Bloglovin

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top