GET TO KNOW ME - LILY DEAL

Monday, 29 August 2016
Lily here! So I guess it's my turn to answer the 25 questions. I hope you find this worth the read & don't forget to check out the other girls answers!





What is your middle name?

Ava. I quite like it, it's quite cute! My full name is Lily Ava Ridley Deal though because my mum got married when I was 10 so I kept her maiden name (Ridley) as well as taking my Step dads name.


What was your favourite subject at school?

Either English Literature or Art, I couldn't pick between the two.


What is your favourite drink?

I LOVE those tango ice blasts you get from the cinema, the blue flavour every time. Could live off that stuff.


What is your favourite song at the moment?

My friends describe me as "pop punk" due to my music taste, I'm into bands that no one has ever heard of like Neck Deep, The Front Bottoms & Moose Blood. I'd probably say my favourite song at the moment is "Part of Me" by Neck Deep. Ask me again tomorrow and it will be a different answer though...

What is your favourite food?

Dominos Stuffed cheese crust with BBQ base margarita, hands down.


What is the last thing you bought?

I'm on a spending ban at the moment, I'm working to save towards travelling America next Summer but I did buy a cheeky pack of minstrels yesterday..oops.


Favourite book of all time?

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, this is a different book compared to the ones I usually go for but this really stuck in my heart


Favourite colour?

Purple!


Do you have any pets?

Ready for this? I have 1 beagle, 4 cocker spaniels & 3 horses


Favourite perfume?

I don't actually have a favourite, you guys got any recommendations?


Favourite holiday destination?

I went to a place called "Des Ormes" in France 2 years in a row and met some amazing friends there, some I consider my friends for life.


Are you married?

Naaah


Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?

Yeah but I couldn't tell you how many times, usually take a family trip abroad about every year but I travelled a lot when I was young with my mum.


Do you speak any other languages?

I learnt German at School and came out with a GCSE grade of a C which was actually my worst grade due to getting a U in the exam... Luckily my coursework brought it up to a C.


How many siblings do you have?

1 not so little sister anymore, she starts High School this September and I can still remember the day she was born.


What is your favourite shop?

Urban Outfitters but I'm too poor to shop here so I usually stick with good old H&M.

Favourite restaurant?

Pizza Hut!!


When was the last time you cried?

I was cutting onions like two weeks ago and I was bawling, went on for a good 20 minutes!!


Favourite Blog?

Oh man, I can't choose

Favourite Film?

Either Dirty Dancing or We Bought a Zoo. If you haven't watched We Bought a Zoo, may I ask what you are doing with your life??

Favourite TV shows?

I could go on forever, a few to name are 
-One Tree Hill
-Gossip Girl
-Gilmore Girls
-Once Upon A Time


PC or Mac?

Easy, MAC.


What phone do you have?

Rose Gold iPhone 6s. Can you say cliche?

How tall are you?

I am 5"6 I believe


Can you cook?

Does grilled cheese count?..
I've left my links down below, come say hi! I'm always looking for new people to chat too & don't forget to come join all us girls over on @GRLPOWRCHAT tomorrow at 9pm! 


Speak soon,

Lily xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top