GET TO KNOW ME - Lily Richards (@bloglilyrose)

Tuesday, 30 August 2016
Hi Everyone! It's my turn to post this little post so you can all get to know a little bit more about me! My name is Lily from the blog Lily Rose. I'm so grateful to be a part of the @GRLPOWRCHAT and I've enjoyed getting to know these wonderful girls over the last week or so by chatting through Twitter and reading their blog posts! Make sure you come along to our Twitter chats with the hashtag #GRLPOWR (Tuesdays at 9pm and Thursdays at 8pm) so we can get to know you! So without further adieu here is the Getting To Know Me Tag (25 questions about me)!



What is your middle name?
Rose. This is the meaning behind my blog name Lily Rose (it’s not just because I love flowers haha!) My first name is Lily and my middle name is Rose. It was also given to me so I could be named after my beautiful Great Nan.

What was your favourite subject at school?
I’m still at school (well Sixth Form actually) and I’m studying my A Levels. My favourite subject that I’m taking is definitely Media Studies. I find it so interesting and the coursework element is so much fun to complete (although stressful at times too)!

What is your favourite drink?

I absolutely love a Pina Colada or anything exotic really! When drinking one it transports me to a warm tropical island by the sea; surrounded by palm trees! I also love anything with watermelon - yum yum!




What is your favourite song at the moment?
Ahhh that’s so hard! I’d have to say at the moment it’s either The Half by DJ Snake or The Ocean by Mike Perry.
What was the last thing you bought?
Some cotton pads. Not exactly the most exciting of things but a beauty necessity!

What is your favourite food?

Pancakes, waffles, marshmellows or popcorn! (Yes I have a sweet tooth!)


What is your favourite book of all time?

It’s so bad but I don’t really read so I don’t really have one…I spend my time reading blog posts or magazines instead. Although I must admit I would love to get into reading more, I find it so relaxing!
What is your favourite colour?
Classic white.
Do you have any pets?
No but I really want one! When I was little I bought myself some stick insects to look after (weird I know). They weren’t that great as pets because they were boring, you couldn’t cuddle them, and they all escaped into my garden…(oops) My dream is to have a little sausage dog (dachshund) – they are so incredibly cute!
What is your favourite perfume?
Chloe Eau de Parfum. Give it a sniff, it’s beautiful!



What is your favourite holiday destination?

Either Iceland or Disney World Florida! Both were amazing but very different so it’s so hard to choose between them. In Iceland I hiked up a volcano, walked on a glacier and saw the northern lights, and in Disney World Florida I had the most amazing and magical time!
Are you married?
No where near!
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?

So many times for holidays and travelling that I’ve lost count!


Do you speak any other languages?
I’m a French A Level student so I know the French language pretty well – I’m definitely not fluent though!
How many siblings do you have?
I have one sister, one half-sister, one step sister and three step brothers! I’m the eldest out of them all!
What is your favourite shop?
Topshop or Zara!


What is your favourite restaurant?
A little restaurant in Whistable, Kent. It's right on the beautiful beach there so the view whilst you eat is wonderful. I also love The Skinny Kitchen which is in Canterbury. They serve lovely healthy meals with protein shakes and detox juices!

When was the last time you cried?
My insecure moment the other night. I have mini moments where I become overwhelmed and insecure, but I’m very grateful to having amazing friends to support me, including the beautiful @GRLPOWRCHAT girls!
What is your favourite blog?
I absolutely love so many it’s impossible to choose! I follow all my favourites on Bloglovin though so you can check out who I am following there!



What is your favourite film?
I’m a massive lover of films so I can’t choose just one! Comedy is my favourite genre though, and I can’t stand horror films!
What is your favourite TV shows?
My favourite TV programmes to watch are comedies (surprise surprise). I love to rewatch The Inbetweeners series and I love Modern Family!
PC or Mac?
I currently have a PC but I’m saving up to buy myself a Mac! I use them for editing etc at school and I love them.



What phone do you have?
I have a silver Iphone 6s which I love! It has loads of storage space too for all of my apps, music and photos!
How tall are you?
I’m around 5ft 6.
Can you cook?
Yes! I love to cook all sorts of food including homemade meals, quirky dishes and baking! I love cooking and trying new healthy recipes with my friends. I post recipes over on my blog, and I’m planning on posting even more!




There are my 25 questions answered! So just to summarise and let you know it little bit more about me... My name is Lily and I'm 17 years old. I'm a student living in London, although I also work part-time in retail. On my blog I post about beauty, fashion, lifestyle, health, food and anything really! I love listening to music, going to the gym, shopping and going out with my friends and family. I love going to festivals and parties too so I can dance my little socks off! In the future I plan to have a career in marketing whilst continuing to run my blog.


I hope you have enjoyed getting to know more about me and I can't wait to get to know more about you during the @GRLPOWRCHAT. Be sure to check out all the other girls Getting To Know Me posts and follow our account on Twitter for updates, retweets, chats and other exciting things!
Oh and one last thing...here are my links!
Blog
Instagram

Twitter


Pinterest

bloglilyrose

Spotify

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top