GET TO KNOW ME - NUSHA (@NUSHABLOG)

Tuesday, 30 August 2016
Hi ! I'm another member of @GRLPOWRCHAT community. Those girls are one of the greatest things that ever happened to me, so I'm very proud to be a part of this. I found so much positivity and happiness while chatting with them. I hope you will too !

Here are my answers to those 25 questions, so you'll found out a little more about me.






What is your middle name?
I don't have one actually. I'm from Slovenia and we don't really have middle names.

What was your favourite subject at school?
Probably English.

What is your favourite drink?
Hm ... I usually drink water. But otherwise I don't have a favorite one. I like lemonades in the summer and hot chocolate in winter.

What is your favourite song at the moment?
I've been loving this remix by Kygo lately  : https://youtu.be/PEQxWg92Ux4 

What was the last thing you bought?
A toothbrush ! A must have, I'd say ;)

What is your favourite food?
I'd say pizza, but there are so many other options. I like tortillas, pasta, pancakes, pretty much everything.

What is your favourite book of all time?
I don't think I've found one yet. I read quite a lot and there are a lot of books that I like. But I can't call any of them my favorite.

Do you have any pets?
Yes ! I have a dog Piki. I absolutely adore him. 


What is your favourite perfume?
Ahh ! There are so many amazing scents. I like Channel ones, but they are quite expensive. 

What is your favourite holiday destination?
I haven't been around the world that much, but we usually go on holiday to Croatia. I want to travel as much as possible and I don't really want to have a favorite place, because there are so many out there that I haven't visited yet !

Are you married?
Yeah, right. I don't even have a boyfriend. #TeamSingle

Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
Of course. I don't count tho.

Do you speak any other languages?
Yes. My mother tongue is Slovenian. But I also speak Croatian, English and a bit of German. I may know how to say some words in Spanish.

How many siblings do you have?
2 older brothers.

What is your favourite shop?
I like Bershka, Zara, H&M. But there are also so many others that Slovenia doesn't have !

What is your favourite restaurant?
A little restaurant in a city. It's inter design reminds me of Pinterest. It's cute, comfy and they have really tasty food.

When was the last time you cried?
When somebody close to me died.

What is your favourite blog?
I love every single one of the @GRLPOWRCHAT blogs. Check them out ! They're just great.

What is your favourite film ?
I like Into the Wild, Forrest Gump, Unbroken, La Bamba. But there are so many more. Everything except horror movies.

What is your favourite TV show?
Friends !

PC or Mac?
I have no idea. I'm not that into it. 

What phone do you have?
iPhone SE. 

How tall are you?
About 5ft 3.

Can you cook?
Yes, I can. I like to bake in my free time actually !

Okay, I think that's it. If you'd like to "see" me again, check out the links !


E-mail : nushablog@gmail.com

Have a nice day/night/weekend !

Nusha




0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top