GETTING TO KNOW ME - Megan Mosley

Monday, 29 August 2016
image1.JPG

Hello everyone! So, as part of #GRLPOWR, we are all doing the Get to Know Me tag so that all of you lovely followers, can get to know us a bit better! Hope you enjoy!


What is your middle name?

* Paige – ugh, I know.


What was your favourite subject at school?

* English Language, and Health and Social Care.


What is your favourite drink?

* Probably Iced Tea, or Pepsi Max.


What is your favourite song at the moment?

* I’m not usually a fan, but I am loving ‘Can’t keep my hands to myself’ by Selena Gomez at the moment!


What is your favourite food?

* Pizza; no brainer.


What is the last thing you bought?

* A beanie hat and a long duster jacket from Primark.


Favourite book of all time?

* I loved the Sylvia Day ‘Crossfire’ Series.


Favourite colour?

* Blue.


Do you have any pets?

* Yes, a Cocker spaniel called Diesel.


Favourite perfume?

* Black Orchid by Tom Ford, this is absolutely to die for!


Favourite holiday destination?

* I loved Portugal and Turkey.


Are you married?

* Nope!


Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?

* Yes, every year since I was 4, or 5, I think. So, about 14 times?


Do you speak any other languages?

* No, I wish I did though!


How many siblings do you have?

* How long have you got?! A sister, a half-sister, and 4 step-sisters. Yep, soooo many girls.


What is your favourite shop?

* Topshop!


Favourite restaurant?

* I love Frankie and Benny’s.


When was the last time you cried?

* A few days ago, maybe?


Favourite Blog?

* I love SO many, I couldn’t possibly choose.

Favourite Film?

* Friends with Benefits, my ALL TIME FAVE.


Favourite TV shows?

* Friends and Gossip Girl. And I am a sucker for the soaps.


PC or Mac?

* Without a doubt, Mac.


What phone do you have?

* Gold iPhone 6.


How tall are you?

* 5ft3”.


Can you cook?

* Yes!

image2.PNG


I hope you enjoyed this post and got to know me a little better!
 Here are my links;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top