GET TO KNOW ME - EMMA DUNN

Monday, 29 August 2016

Hello lovelies, since creating the #GRLPOWR blogger community we decided as a group that we should have an introductory post where you can get to know a little about each of us girls. I decided to do a "Get To Know Me - 25 Questions" tag in the hope you find some things out about me you may not have known before this!
Happy reading...
Q: What is your middle name?
A: Louise! A generic middle name for those called Emma, in fact once I post in a Facebook page made for people called Emma and over 100 of them had the same middle name! 
 Q: What was your favourite subject at school?
A: This ones tricky, I didn't spend much time in school due to an illness but it was probably food tech. I'm such a foodie, I could eat a meal and be hungry again half an hour later!
Q: What is your favorite drink?
A: My favourite drink changes all of the time, at the moment its ice cold vimto or possibly blue WKD - they taste amazing.
Q: What is your favorite song at the moment?
A: I don't have a favourite song, however I do love Tatiana Manaois at the moment.
Q: What is your favourite food?
A: This is another thing that changes all of the time, at the moment it chicken korma, spaghetti bolognese or KFC - I can't decide!
Q: What is the last thing you bought?

A: The last thing I bought was Pizza Hut for lunch a couple of days ago...


Q: Favourite book of all time?
A: I recently finished reading Me Before You and that's by far the best book I've read so far!

Q: Favourite colour?
A: I'm so boring, my favourite colours are black, white and grey.. From looking at my room and in my wardrobe its very obvious!
Q: Do you have any pets?
A: I do! Although, I call her my fur baby and not a pet. If you follow my Twitter you'll see me post about her a lot! 


Q: Favourite perfume?
A: My all time favourite perfume is Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture! 
Q: Favourite holiday destination? 
A: Turkey! I used to every year with my mum before I got ill, we've been back twice since me being ill and they've been the best holidays I've ever had. 
Q: Are you married? 
A: I am! I got married on the 8th April 2016
Q: Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
A: I have! Although I don't think I can remember how many times, maybe 6? 
Q: Do you speak any other languages?
A: I don't unfortunately, I'd love to learn another language but I find it hard enough to speak English sometimes!
Q: How many siblings do you have?
A: I have an older sister, two step siblings and two half siblings!
Q: What is your favourite shop?
A: Does McDonalds count as a shop? Honestly, anywhere that sells food! Although, my favourite clothes shop is probably Primark, they have amazing clothes for such a bargain!
Q: Favourite restaurant?
A: I'm not too fussy when it comes to restaurants, I don't have a favourite because I love different foods from different restaurants.
Q: When was the last time you cried? 
A: Yesterday because of these awful migraines, but then I sucked it up and realised crying only made the pain worse.
Q: Favourite Blog?
A: I have way too many favourites for all different reasons so I can't choose just one...
Q: Favourite Film?
A: At the moment my favourite film is Inside Out, I'm such a sucker for a kids film
Q: Favourite TV shows?
A: Do the soaps count?  Because I love Emmerdale, Corrie and Eastenders! TV shows I'm loving at the moment are OUAT and PLL but I've finished both of those so if you have any suggestions leave a comment below or tweet me!
Q: PC or Mac?
Mac all the way, my Mac has never failed me.
Q: What phone do you have?
currently have an iPhone 6 in space grey!
Q:  How tall are you?
A: I'm around 5'4, whenever I get my height taken at the hospital it always changes...
Q: Can you cook?
A: Yeah! I love cooking, I'd happily stand over a hob all day cooking something delicious - I end up eating some of it whilst I'm stood around though!
Thank you for reading, I hope you got to learn a little bit more about me! To keep in touch with me I'll include my links down below!

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading this post so much! Can't wait to do mine! Xx

    Emily Faye | www.emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top