GET TO KNOW ME: Jodie - @ jodiedcmitchell

Saturday, 3 September 2016
Hey guys and girls! I’m Jodie and I’m next up for our Get To Know Me Tag. Don’t forget to read all of our tags so you know us all inside out.





What’s your middle name?
Right, I actually have two. The first is Danielle, which is you know, pretty normal. The second is Coventry. Yep, like the place. It’s my Mum’s maiden name, so it should be a double-barrel surname, but I’m far too common for that.


What was your favourite subject at school?
Photography, Dance and English Language. Dance had always been my thing, but English and Photography took over my heart during sixth form and ever since!


What is your favourite drink?
Anything mango related. God damn I love me a mango juice.


What’s your favourite song at the moment?
“Bang Bang” by Green Day. I think my 10-year-long crush on Billie-Joe Armstrong is coming back.


What’s your favourite food?
Oh god. I don’t know. Probably mozzarella sticks or anything from Wagamamas.


What’s the last thing you bought?
“Bowl Me Over” lipstick from MAC.


Favourite book of all time?
“About A Girl” by Lindsay Kelk, and the follow ups, they get you super motivated!


Favourite Colour
Grey. I’m boring like that.


Do you have any pets?
Just one cat, Ash


Favourite Perfume?
Si by Georgio Armani. And also Hugo Red for men, if that counts.


Favourite Holiday Destination?
Sharm el Sheikh and Rhodes were both amazing!


Are you married?
Nope.


Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
I literally do not know how many times.


Do you speak any other languages?
My German GCSE didn’t quite stick, so no.


How many siblings do you have?
None, just me and Ash.


What’s your favourite shop?
Probably House Of Frazer. It has everything inside that bad boy!


Favourite Restaurant?
Either Wagamamas or Strada.


When was the last time you cried?
Earlier today. I’m a delicate little flower.


Favourite Blog?
Leanne Lim-Walker, she got me into doing all these shenanigans.


Favourite Film?
Okay guys. Major nerd warning. Do not judge… Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. The shame.


Favourite TV Shows?
Brooklyn 99, GBBO and Friday Night Dinner.


PC or Mac?
I prefer Mac but I’m still getting used to it. I have to google how to do a lot of things.


What phone do you have?
iPhone 6s.


How tall are you?
Again, I don’t have a clue. About 5’4/5 I think? I’m kinda small.


Can you cook?
Selected recipes, once I’ve practiced. I’m not much of an improviser in the kitchen.





And that’s me! If you want to hear more of me rambling on, my links are:

Instagram: @jodiedcmitchell 

1 comment:

  1. So lovely to learn more about you, I have never actually had wagamamas before but I will have to give it a try! I am so glad I came across your blog, it's so lovely.. I love finding new ones like this to read! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top