Blogmas Day 1 : Top 5 Bucketlist Travel Destinations For Christmas

Thursday, 1 December 2016

TOP 5 BUCKETLIST TRAVEL DESTINATIONS FOR CHRISTMAS

Throughout the year I’ve been continuously added places to my bucket travel bucket list, but there are some specific locations that I would love to visit over Christmas just because they look so beautiful around this time of year. I’ve picked 5 locations and they are so Tumblr-esque and pinnable, which makes me even more excited for Christmas!

1.     NEW YORK, US
I must admit, the endless cheesy Christmas movies I watch have fuelled my dreams of spending Christmas in New York. From the gigantic Christmas tree at the Rockerfeller Centre, to the window displays down 5th avenue. New Yorkers know how to do Christmas!

2.     DISNEYLAND, FLORIDA
I have always been in absolute awe of Disney for aslong as I can remember. I had the chance to go there a few years back and I absolutely loved it, but could you imagine the atmosphere, and the pretty decorations around Christmas time? Happiest place on earth? I think so.

3.     LAPLAND, Finland
You might have heard of Lapland in the UK, but did you know that there’s an actual Lapland in Finland? Lapland is the home of the real winter wonderland. They have husky  and reindeer sled rides, lovely Christmas themed villages as well as plenty of snow. You can also see natural phenomena such as the Northern Lights and the midnight sun.

4.     REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
Christmas in Iceland seems like more of a communal celebration with local markets, bonfires, and plenty of food. Not to mention snow and glass igloos and being able to see the Northern Lights so clearly.


5.     RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL
Brazil follows many traditional customs such as midnight mass and various Christmas nativities. However, it is a lot different to other places in the world as a lot of festivities take place on the beach as it’s so hot there!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let us know if you’ve visited any of these countries and what countries are on your travel bucket list.


Due to the nature of this post, pictures have been taken from 3rd party websites. We do not own any of the pictures that appear in this post. If you see your picture and would like it to be removed or credited please contact us and we will respond immediately.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel incredibly lucky that I get to say I have been to two of these places on your list for Christmas & I highly recommend them! I got to go to New York a few years ago and it was everything you dream it would be, it was just so magical for the holidays. Throw in that I also met Zachary Levi while I was there and seriously it was like the fairytale of New York! :) Lapland is incredibly awesome too, we went when we were kids and it is just so wonderful and Christmassy, a must for holiday lovers! :) I love this list, Iceland and Brazil look beautiful, i'll have to add them to my list now too! :) xx

    Lucy x |~ SweetIsAlwaysInStyle || Lifestyle Blog ~

    ReplyDelete

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top