Blogmas Day 11: Gift Guide For Men

Sunday, 11 December 2016
On the 11th day of Christmas GRLPOWR gave to me... A gift guide!
Today I have selected 9 gifts for the men if your life! I'm covering a range of prices and personalities - so I hope you get some ideas from this! If anything catches your eye, the links for each item can be found underneath the pictures.
Gift Guide Him_33.jpg
Mince Pie Fudge (£6.99)
Men's Face Wash (£4.99)
Personalised Apron (£14.99)
There are some websites made just for gifts, so if you click through to them on my list you'll find countless gift ideas! What will you be getting the men in your life?
Happy Holidays!
- Cathy
(Overnight Belle)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top