Blogmas Day 16 : How I Get into the Christmas Spirit

Friday, 16 December 2016
Hi guys, Lauren here! Christmas has come around so quickly, it seems like just last week it was October and everything was Halloween inspired! Sometimes I find it hard to get myself in to the Christmas spirit; there has been a few years where I didn't feel Christmassy at all - so now I prepare myself early to make sure I'm definitely feelin' it! So today I'm gonna run through a few things that help me get into the Christmas spirit.

PUT UP A CHRISTMAS TREE

I think this one is pretty much a given - there's not much a little Christmas tree can't solve! We don't usually put our main tree up until the 3rd of December so I usually take matters into my own hands and put my own little tree up near the end of November. The tree is next to my TV and opposite my bed, so I see it as soon as I wake up. That'll make you feel festive, I'm tellin ya!


HANG SOME TINSEL

Tinsel is the most annoyingly festive thing you can get - it's the embodiment of festive and yet it's so annoying as the little bits end up everywhere. But nevertheless, I always hang some tinsel somewhere because I ain't no Grinch.


VISIT WINTER WONDERLAND

My favourite thing about the festive period is visiting Winter Wonderland in Edinburgh. I go every year, and I think I wouldn't feel even nearly as festive if I didn't go. I'm planning on going at least twice this year and eating all the gingerbread and drinking all the mulled wine even though it's the worst thing I've ever tasted. Or maybe I'll settle for a hot chocolate.


WEAR CHRISTMAS JUMPERS

I have a very very large Christmas jumper selection - probably way too many in fact. But does that stop me from buying many, many more? Nope. My Christmas jumper collection is just going to keep on growing. Luckily for me, we're allowed to wear Christmas jumpers to work all throughout December, I can't wait! Cute Christmas jumpers/tshirts/pyjamas are one of the main ways I like to get into the Christmas spirit.

I hope you enjoyed my little Blogmas post, head on over to my blog (which will be linked below) where I'm posting every day up until Christmas! Thanks for reading!

MY BLOG - TWITTER - INSTAGRAM - BLOGLOVIN
CONTACT ME - loulabelleenquiries@outlook.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top