Blogmas Day 17 : Dear Santa..

Saturday, 17 December 2016

Yo, Santa.

I can’t believe it’s this time of the year again. I bet you have SO many letters booming out of your post box right now (do they have them in the North Pole?), but I hope somehow, you will be able to read this one.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I don’t know if you’ve been watching from that little grotto of yours, but it’s been a crazy sort of year. I created my blog, which I’m actually writing this on now, and learnt so much. I think I’ve been extra good this year… think that’s progress from last year, right?

I know I may have turned 18 this year, but I take it I still qualify for presents… and international free shipping? *wink, wink*

So this year, more than anything, I want a good, happy and healthy Christmas. I think I would probably trade any of my presents on my wish list for that. I would like to spend Christmas surrounded by people I love, and for it to be about family, love, forgiveness and happiness.

I know that you require a Christmas wishlist a lot when people write letters to you, so I would also LOVE to own the following (if your elves can put it together, of course!)
  • Morphe 350 palette
  • New make-up brushes
  • Ariana Grande “Sweet Like Candy” perfume gift set
  • Kylie Jenner lip kit
  • New ‘snug’ pyjamas 
  • And anything else you may want to surprise me with!

Thank you for all your hard work! Our chimney has recently been fixed so you can slide down smoothly and quickly this year without a problem. Oh, and of course, we will have put out some mince pies for you at the bottom ready and waiting!

See you on Christmas Eve!

Love,
Becca 

[#GRLPOWR MEMBER- Blog www.itsbeccajayne.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top