Blogmas Day 19 : The Sweater Weather Tag

Monday, 19 December 2016

Hey all! It's Em (@ohfab) here! Hope you are all well and ready for Christmas (I'm not, I'm always leaving things till the last minute, oops!) Today's post is the Sweater Weather Tag, it's a selection of questions all about this time of year and once you've finished reading the post, why not copy them and post them up on your blog (this is perfect if you're doing blogmas and are getting stuck for ideas!) - don't forget to tag us on Twitter so we can see your answers! (@GRLPOWRCHAT)

1. Favourite candle scent?
For winter I love a good orange or cranberry scent, but my all-time favourite, no matter the season is the chocolate layer cake candle by Yankee Candles (don’t think they do it anymore though)

2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
The orange hot chocolates at Costa are KILLING it this year! 

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I’m going to be honest and say I don’t really have one! Sorry! 

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged liner?
Dark lips as it makes me feel SO sassy. The fact that I suck at winged liner could play a factor in this decision I guess ;)

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I don’t really change my fragrance, I just go with what I’m feeling on the day!

6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
Don’t hate me, but I really love brussel sprouts! 

7. What's autumn like where you live?
Unpredictable, but usually rainy and cold! Makes me want to stay inside, all snuggled up with a hot drink!

8. Most worn sweater?
I have a massive grey one that is really thick and cosy and I love it.

9. Must have fall nail polish this year?
I’m loving the Molten Metal range by Barry M, ESPECIALLY the copper one atm.

10. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
Never been a fan of football, so pile of leaves it is! I have two doggies, and they love it too! 

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings all day, every day! I like to wear stretchy clothes when I know I’m gonna be eating more ;)

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
I used to be a huge fan of Uggs, but I’ve gone off them recently. Ideally I’d be wearing trainers or some pretty boots.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Definitely not. (please don't banish me from the blogosphere for that!) I love coffee, I love syrups and this one just didn’t do it for me! 

14. Favourite fall TV show?
Don’t have one I’m afraid! I tend to watch the same stuff no matter the season (until the show ends of course!).

15. What song really gets you in the fall spirit?
Last Christmas by Wham! Don't know why, but I just love it! 

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!) 
Em x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top