Blogmas Day 22 : The £5 Gift Challenge

Thursday, 22 December 2016
Hey everyone, It's Francesca here again! I am so excited to be back sharing another Christmas gift guide post as part of the GRLPOWR Blogmas! I hope you have been enjoying reading all of the posts from the girls as much as I have! 

Christmas shopping is by far one of my favourite kinds of festive activities to do. However trying to find the perfect gift for somebody that is £5 or under is sometimes super tricky! I thought I would share some of my favourite finds that cost less than a fiver which would be perfect for last minute present extras or stuffing into Christmas stockings!

5 pound challenge


5 pound challenge


5 pound challenge

5 pound gift challenge

There are just some of my favourite finds on the internet at the moment! There are some great websites to use though if you are wanting to find an affordable gift. Debenhams for example has a great section of stocking fillers where you can find very random, but sometimes useful, little extras. 

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas!

Francesca xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top