Blogmas Day 6 - Drugstore Gift Guide For Her

Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Welcome to Blogmas Day 6, December is already going crazy fast so it's time to start getting those prezzies in. If you're like me and have left everything to the last minute, then I've collected a few of my top beauty picks from the drugstore to help give you a few ideas of what to get for that special, beauty obsessed friend or relative. You have a range of different bits here to hopefully suit everyone, and they also vary in price significantly too so hopefully it will suit everyone!

Starting off with Boots, my favourite pick of them all is the Yankee Candle 'The Gift' Christmas Edition. This set contains a medium jar candle, a small jar candle and a wide variety of votives and tarts for just £45. This is the perfect for a candle lover, and you'll definitely find a stunning christmas scent in here to appeal to everyone! Another pretty set that will appeal to most people is the Ted Baker In Full Bloom Set, everyone loves a good pamper set and with a set so beautifully presented as this you really can't go wrong! Ted Baker sets are always majorly aesthetically pleasing and this one is certainly no exception. Next up, one of my favourite drugstore brands, seventeen, have launched an amazing christmas makeup set called Match My Mood which offers a variety of different products that'll be absolutely adored by the makeup junkie. Seventeen always create amazing quality products at such an amazing price, and the amount of looks you could create with this set are endless. Another fabulous drugstore makeup brand are Sleek and they've brought out a miniature set of their matte me liquid lipsticks called Say the Magic Word Mini Matte Me Collection. These are some of the greatest lipsticks in the drugstore, and if you're interested you can find my full review on them here. Last up from Boots, we have the Essie Rockin Around the Tree Christmas Set which really stood out to me. I really wanted to include a nail set in this because I know more people are into nails than makeup, and I do love a good nail set at Christmas! Essie nail polishes have the most amazing shade range and formula, but they are a little on the pricey side. This set is £15 and includes 3 full size polishes, which saves you around £12. This is an amazing saving and I'm honestly considering getting it for myself because the shades are stunning!

Now on to Superdrug, we have two fragrance sets that are crazy value for money. First up is the Paco Rabanne Olympea Gift Set which I think is the biggest bargain! Olympea is my favourite perfume at the moment, I won't attempt to describe it but definitely go and have a sniff when you're next near a fragrance counter because it's stunning! This comes with a 50ml bottle of Eau De Parfum and a body lotion, and with the current price of this perfume, you're getting the body lotion for free in this set which isn't a deal to be missed! Another amazing fragrance set is the Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Gift Set. We all know Victoria's Secret can be a bit on the pricy side so when I saw this set with a full sized body mist, a body lotion, a shower gel and a loofah only for £12 I was stunned! Superdrug have some beautiful Victoria's Secret goodies so definitely go and have a browse the next time you're there!  The next 3 sets are pretty mammoth beauty sets, these are sets that as a beauty blogger, I would absolutely love. The first is the Makeup Revolution 12 days of Christmas Storage Chest which I am absolutely swooning over.  This set is currently half price at £25 and contains the creme de la creme of makeup revolution and presents them in such an amazing way, you can pretty much keep all of the products in the storage chest it comes in so it truly is the perfect gift. Next up we have the Zoella Pamper Hamper which is another stunning pamper set. This contains both bath and shower bits so there is something to suit everyones tastes here, and again this comes all beautifully packaged together and looks like a really sophisticated gift.  Lastly we have the Tanya Burr 'Tanya Presents' Beauty Box which contains most of the Tanya Burr beauty range so is again perfect for the makeup lover. I've tried a few bits from her range before and have been really impressed so hopefully this lives up to my expectations, and to make things even better, this one is half price!

That concludes my little drugstore gift guide, let me know which gift sets you'll be treating your loved ones too this year!

Emily xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top