BLOGGER POWR: Carly Marie

Wednesday, 18 January 2017
There are so many amazing bloggers out there so why not find out more about them? This is the first of many posts on the GRLPOWR blog where we'll be interviewing some pretty awesome bloggers about blogging, life, themselves and everything. Today I'll be talking to the lovely Carly from hicarlymarie, enjoy!


BLOGGING AND ME

Hey, how would you describe your blog in a few words ?
An insight into my brain - it varies daily!
Which blogpost that you have uploaded is your favourite?Three Goals to Make 2017 My Year Just because I was brave enough to show my readers what goes on inside my head, something I was quite reserved to do.How long have you been blogging? Since April 2016, however I've worked in Social Media marketing for three years!What's your favourite part of blogging? Meeting new people and having a little space of the internet to call my own.What is your blogging method? (E.g do you take photos before writing up your post?) I write down ideas on EverNote on my phone when they come to me, type up a first draft without thinking too much, read it back and neaten it up then the photos come afterwards.What advice do you give to new bloggers to stand out in the crowd? Make yourself heard! Join Twitter chats, go to events and talk to people and stay consistent.What are your favourite blog posts to create?Reviews on events and beauty products. I'm also starting to give people a glimpse into my head to create a more 'real' read for my audience. There's nothing worse than pretending to be something you're not online.

ABOUT ME


How would you describe yourself in 3 words ?
Unique, passionate, driven
What is your favourite thing to do to relax ?
Watching a good TV series, my favourite being Pretty Little Liars or The Walking Dead, with a good cup of tea in my PJs
Name 3 things you couldn't live without!
My phone, make up bag and heated rollers!
Do you have any bad habits ?
Biting my nails, even with acrylics on! Smoking (I WILL give it up!) jumping to conclusions
What has been your proudest moment so far?
Achieving a great day job, without huge University debts 
What do you like to do in your spare time? 
Explore new places - bars, restaurants, pubs, blog, spend time with friends and family
What are your future aspirations in life? 
In all honesty, have my health, family and happiness. As long as I'm continuing to be passionate about what I do, I don't mind!
Name three things that never fail to make you smile
Music, good cups of tea and time spent with my boyfriend & family 
Confession time! What is your most embarrassing moment?
Off the top of my head, one of my hair extensions falling out of my head on a busy train to Liverpool... I had to hide it in my bag.

Thanks to Carly for joining in our new interview series, if you'd like to get involved you can DM us on @GRLPOWRCHAT
Carly's blog: hicarlymarie.com/
Carly's twitter: @carlymarie0x

Love, GRLPOWR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top