BLOGGER POWR: Jay L

Sunday, 29 January 2017

We are back with another interview from our new interview series, 'BLOGGER POWR.'
Today, I interviewed the lovely Jay L from blissfulbeautybird.com, enjoy!


SECTION ONE: 'Blogging and me'

1. How would you describe your blog in a few words?

I would describe it as girly, fun and positive.


2. Which blogpost that you have uploaded is your favourite?

I enjoy all the posts I upload, really. But if I had to pick one - it would be my "Confidence, Self Worth + Love" post. It's probably my most personal one but I'm glad I was able to get my feelings out there.


3. How long have you been blogging?

If we're being technical, it would be 3 years this year. But I only really started getting into blogging in 2016. I only put up 5 posts in the year 2015 so for now I'm just going to say I've been properly blogging for a year. ;)


4. What is your favourite part of blogging?

Just the fact that it's my own space really. My own place to let out my creativity. I also really love the blogging friends I've made around the world!


5. What is your blogging method (i.e.. do you take photos before writing your posts?)

Is it bad I don't really have a method?! I can go either or.. sometimes I need the photos done first to inspire me to write. Sometimes the post is all finished and the last thing to do is take photos. All with how I'm feeling at the moment. :)


6. What advice would you give to new bloggers to 'stand out in the crowd'?

This might be a bit cliche and over used but being yourself is a huge thing. You don't have to follow the crowd to love what you're doing or for others to love what you do. Do what makes you happy and you'll always be happy with your blog.


7. What are your favourite blog posts to create?

I love a bit of it all really! I love that my blog is beauty and fashion based but I also really enjoy the odd "Get to Know Me"s or just how I'm feeling.


SECTION TWO: 'About me'

1. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Girly, Bubbly, Caring


2. What is your favourite thing to do to relax?

I love cuddling up in my warm blanket, maybe a cup of hot coco and some Netflix! You just cannot go wrong :)


3. Name 3 things you wouldn't live without!

Family, friends and phone <---- (sad isn't it? haha)


4. Do you have any bad habits?

This is bad for a beauty blogger but sometimes I'm too comfortable at night and don't take my makeup off. EEEP! I know. It's horrible.


4. What has been your proudest moment so far?

That's a tough one! I'm just proud of the fact that I kept going and haven't given up on myself. I'm constantly proud of myself and the goals I end up achieving whether big or small.


5. What do you like to do in your spare time?

All depends, sometimes I like hanging out with my friends and having a good ol' laugh and other times I really enjoy time by myself - whether that be a night in blogging or going for a walk.


6. What are your future aspirations in life?

I just want to be happy in life and within myself. Isn't that everyone's goal? Just to be happy :)


7. Name three things that never fail to make you smile.

Spinach and artichoke dip (food makes me happy), church, and watching blooper videos on YouTube haha


8. Confession time! What is your most embracing moment?
I've had so many embarrassing moment's that I can't think of one at the moment. I must have tried not to think about it so much I've repressed it from my memory! Haha. All I can think of at the moment was when I was younger I guess I must not have paid much attention to who's car I was getting into and tried to get into cars from strangers when I thought it was my parents. Worse part is each time there were people in them! Other than that, I have tripped and fallen multiple times haha.

Jay L's Twitter: @Jayxoxox18
Jay L's Blog: Blissful Beauty Bird

Love, GRL POWR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top