BLOGGER POWR : Liv Nezianya

Sunday, 22 January 2017
Here comes the second post of our new series. I talked to lovely Liv. Don't forget to check her out (links are at the end of the post ) ! 



BLOGGING AND ME

How would you describe your blog in a few words ?


Very simply, my new blog (old one was deleted by wix) is a platform for young adults and females to share their opinions on matters they message me about. Also, to relay global issues in a context that is relatable to younger individuals, to make them more aware of contemporary issues. These may include my own documented experiences whilst travelling.


How long have you been blogging?

Prior to my old website being deleted, I have been blogging since 2014!

What's your favourite part of blogging?

The gradual formation of ideas is my most favourite part of blogging, as you incorporate trips and moments that were significant to you. Then mix that in with an opinion by a subscriber, to relate to a current issue affecting others. For instance, my trip to Dubai, Deira i'd focused on mobility and whether women faced different treatment. E.g being charged differently. Then did the same, once I travelled up to Abu Dhabi and then did a comparison, relating to the representation of women in one part of the middle east.

What advice do you give to new bloggers to stand out in the crowd?

To new bloggers, I would stress the importance of stamina in any topic you pick. As being able to have a set routine, with your daily life activities can occasionally be tiresome! But it's vital to engage both your own minds, with subjects you are passionate about. As well as, keeping in touch with those who watch you. Stay original, and go crazy. This is your own art platform.




ABOUT ME

How would you describe yourself in 3 words ?

To sum me up: frank, random and beautiful.

What is your favourite thing to do to relax ?

One thing to relax...that's difficult! One of the things I enjoy is, lying on my yoga mat with my mac open and listening to j.cole or Lauryn Hill, planning my next trip around my uni term!

Name 3 things you couldn't live without!

To be honest, I can't LIVE without God, Myself and dominoes on speed dial (terrible habit i must say).

Do you have any bad habits ?

One bad habit I have is I zone out so much ,as I will envision something or where I want to be in that moment and I am calculating ways of potentially achieving that with the limited resources I have.
Secondly, I over think (even after watching gossip girl)-
Thirdly, I love red velvet cake- it's so soothing! But I never visit the gym :( 

What has been your proudest moment so far?

That's tricky...one of my proudest moments was deciding to have taken a gap year and sacrifice my enjoyment for clarity and further studying and getting to know myself more, rather than for the benefit of others.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

Easy! In my spare time, I annoy my friends and bake, quite therapeutic i might add!

What are your future aspirations in life?

In the near distant future, I aim to be a politician, a more established entrepreneur and happy philanthropist!

Name three things that never fail to make you smile.
Three things that never fail to make me smile include the following:
1. My younger brother
2.Sound of the ATM cash machine!
3. Direct messages from supporters on a blog!

Confession time! What is your most embarrassing moment?

My most embarrassing moment was in front of my Crush "X" and the ground was icy. I believed i was invincible, and was trying to be a warrior against the weather by wearing Red vans on ice ;/. As I crossed the road, my entire body slipped-I had fallen in slow motion flat on my back. As i peeked my head up, there he was crossing the road, in amusement at my young failed attempt to be sexy in Vans. Never again. 
Thank you, Liv for being part of the series. If you'd like to be interviewed as well, you can DM us on @GRLPOWRCHAT

Liv's blog : @chocoamala
Liv's Twitter : shelivn.com 


Love, GRLPOWR


0 comments:

Post a Comment

GRLPOWR. Powered by Blogger.

About GRLPOWR

#GRLPOWRCHAT Member Badge

Follow @ Instagram

Hello beauties and Welcome to the #GRLPOWR Blog, A Blogger Community created by bloggers for bloggers! Here we aim to bring you post's on a variety of subjects from Beauty to Fashion and everything else inbetween. Check out our About me page for more info.

 photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg  photo tw_zpsd27c437c.jpg
Follow
Back to Top