Welcome Back



 Hello and welcome back to the newly launched GRLPOWR blog! It seems so crazy to be writing that and if I'm being 100% honest it's something I am feeling a little anxious about doing, but the time certainly does feel right. 


When GRLPOWR was launched back in August 2016 I never would have thought it would have become the platform it has and I'm very grateful to be piloting it solo. Although things behind the scenes have changed the meaning, passion and enthusiasm certainly hasn't. I personally enjoy sharing the wonderful posts on the twitter feed and I know there's lots of you out there who also like reading them. 


So what's going to happen with the blog I hear you say? Well honestly? I don't actually know. I hope that it will become a platform to share both things I enjoy reading, guest posts, projects, tags and collaborations. I've made all of the previous posts private in an attempt to start afresh, but I plan to bring back some of the concepts including our popular Blogger Powr get to know posts. 


Before I left I wanted to just give a little hello from me, so you know who the voice is behind the new account. I know it can be a complicated concept but at the end of the day it's just little old me on a laptop immersing myself in the world of Blogging again! 

So here's a proper hello. Hi, my name is Francesca and I blog over on https://bellamomento.blogspot.com , and I guess here too now. I'm 25 and live in Essex with my parents, gorgeous cat Alice, hundreds of fish, a budgie called Tweetie and two guinea pigs Pablo and Pippin. I work in Fashion PR by day and work on my small crafting business and blogging by night. So there's a lot to keep me busy! My favourite thing to blog about is beauty and fashion, but I love the experience post and lifestyle updates every once in a while too. I guess that's pretty much it for now, but please follow me over on twitter to be keep in the loop. 


I'm looking forward to the next post and hope you enjoy the upcoming content. If you have any ideas or things you would like me to cover over here then please message or DM. All ideas gratefully welcomed! 


Until next time, 

Francesca x 

No comments